Submission Instructions for Authors
Before creating and submitting a final PDF of your full paper:
- include the copyright notice on the bottom right corner of the first page of your source document
- for papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- for papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-9484-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- for papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-9484-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
- for all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-9484-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
- verify your paper via PDF eXpress https://www.pdf-express.org/
Users with PDF eXpress account:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 45314X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- After the procedure logging in, follow the instructions on the profile to get a “certified pdf file
- Please use the copyright button to transfer copyright to IEEE
- Send a certified pdf file with transfer of copyright to IEEE using the submission below
- Always begin the submission process starting from the website:
www.mt-its2019.pk.edu.pl otherwise you will receive error 1001
The final paper submission within July 15
- The condition for publishing a accepted papers in IEEE Xplore is transferring copyrights to IEEE.
- Only papers actually presented at the conference can be published.
Mind that we submit papers for publication in external and independent publisher. This means that IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality.
Mind that most of the publication process is managed by external partner (IEEE). Although we tried to integrate the processes between conference organizers and IEEE some issues may arise. Please address the questions regarding PDF eXpress directly to IEEE, e.g. to their support senter FAQ list:
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
If you still face problems with the procedure, contact the conference organizing team.