15th of March
Dear Authors of MT-ITS submissions,
Due to big number of received papers and their high quality, the scientific Committee needs more time to decide on qualifying your papers. We are hoping to be ready with decisions (hopefully positive) by 22nd March
23 rd January, 2019
Due to several requests for extension, and in view of the end-of-year period, the submission deadline for the 6th MT-ITS Conference has been extended to February 15, 2019
This will allow some extra time for authors to finish up papers that they are working on.
We are pleased to announce that the organizers of the conference received almost 150 proposals of papers, prepared by over 350 authors from 29 countries (including Italy, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, USA, Great Britain, Greece, Luxembourg, Turkey, France, Chile and others).
From 20 main topics of the conference, the most popular are:
ITS-oriented traffic planning, Real-time traffic control, Model Calibration, Simulation and tools for ITS, Case studies and assessment of ITS applications, Demand modeling and travel behaviors under ITS, ITS and Smart Cities, Automated and intelligent Vehicles.
Emerging hot topics like Connected Autonomous Vehicles and Mobility as a Service received number of strong contributions.
The companies like PTV Group and Siemens Mobility have announced their participation in the conference as sponsors.
The conference participants will be able to take advantage of an interesting accompanying program (welcome reception and gala dinner) and take part in several tourist trips to the attractions of Krakow and the surrounding area: visiting the oldest Salt Mine in Wieliczka and the Museum in Auschwitz.
We would like to remind you full paper submission procedure:
· the organizers inform that due to many requests from authors, they extend the deadline for sending full versions of papers to February 15, 2019
· before you can submit your full paper you needs to register (at least one person per paper) https://mt-its2019.syskonf.pl/registration
· after registration, you will receive an email with data confirmation and “regID”, which is necessary to send your full paper https://mt-its2019.syskonf.pl/Submissions
(please prepare manuscript in doc. or pdf. file - max 10 MB, in line with IEEE template at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
· the information about acceptance of paper will be sent to the authors on the 15 March 2019.
· obviously payment for the authors is required max 14 days after paper acceptance
· the final paper submission through IEEE Xplore within 15 April
If you have any questions, please contact us